Poker chips are a form of currency used to represent real cash in a poker game. Not only are they light, easy to use and count but also make the game interesting. These chips are available in a variety of 12 to 14 colors like brown, blue, red, pink, etc. The highest poker chips in value are Yellow, Pink and Orange at $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 respectively. Brown and Grey are the lowest poker chips valued at $0.25 and $0.50 respectively.
In 80% of poker games, there are the specific and most popular colors of poker chips that are used. These are Black at $100, Blue at $50, Green at $25, Light Blue at $10, Red at $5, Pink at $2,50 and White valued at $1. The number of poker chips to use in a game depends on 3 aspects which are the availability of poker chips, the number of players in the game and how much each player wants to stake. Chips that are low in value like the White, Blue, etc are distributed in large numbers compared to chips with a high value.
A game of 5 to 10 players requires 500 poker chips to be used. These chips fit well in the game as they are neither less nor too much. The less the chips are in a game, the less time it will take for the game to end and the less fun it will be as players will not have enough chips at their disposal. Each player is issued 40 to 50 chips to start with consisting of a high number of White chips and a low number of black chips. In a game of fewer than 6 players, 300 poker chips are used. Black chips may not be necessary for this kind of game setting.
These chips ensure that all the players are issued the number of chips that they need and the game lasts a considerable amount of time. Each player gets 20 to 30 chips at the start of the game and if need be, there are enough chips left to add to a player. A minimum of 1,000 poker chips is required in a game of 10 to 20 players. In this set of chips, White, Blue, Red, Pink and Green are about 95% and the remaining 5% are black chip. Every player gets 90 to 100 chips at the beginning of the game that allows them to play comfortably.
A game of 20 to 30 players demands a minimum of 3,000 poker chips. At the beginning of each game, each player gets a minimum of 90 chips to navigate through the game. Some players may need more chips than others depending on how much they want to stake.
Without chips, poker games would be less fun, complicated and definitely less entertaining. Poker chips fill games with beauty hence giving life to the game. After you win a poker game, the winnings are in terms of chips that you have accumulated which are then converted to money. The number of chips required in a game is determined by the number of players hence the fewer the players, the fewer the chips.
Recent Bitcoin Poker Game Reports
15th November 2019 15:55
Poker report on the match up from Friday between cliffkay, daffyduck56, jimmiecummings, sloan, sakis, ikeegg, michellec2010, shakarpov, .gino, leftyluckyjim, for the prize pot of 1000 rupees.
14th August 2019 07:01
Online poker match report for Bulgaria from Wednesday which saw hidonald take the pot of 1,250.00 rupees on a 10 table just for Bulgaria.
15th January 2019 12:32
Poker report on the 10 player challenge between eden-bar, Priya, blanchehermine, illrivayou, lordreid, claudinedr., lorryman1, ivette, trevorphilman, morgan.kane, from Tuesday
1st October 2019 11:18
Report on the sit and go table this past Tuesday 1st October which saw greatwinak take the pot of 1,250.00 rupees on this 10 table.